ALUFLAM EXTRUSION uses the first horizontal carousel-type powder coating line in the Baltic States.
Advantages of the line:
- the technological line is adapted to large products with a length of up to 7500 mm;
- innovative equipment for automatic and manual painting – a very even thickness of the paint layer is guaranteed;
- only certified materials are used;
- high line performance ensures prompt production deadlines.
This type of coverage is characterized by:
- effective protection against UV radiation;
- protection from the effects of the environment (temperature or humidity);
- protection against mechanical effects: scratches, small cracks;
- does not require any special care during the entire service life.
Powder Coating Process
It seems that this coating process is quite simple, but in fact it is not. The process involves such stages:
1. profiles are chemically processed in soaking baths using technological preparations for surface treatment;
2. the production is dried in a special dryer protected from environmental influences;
3. processed profiles are hung on stands;
4. using robots and creating an electrostatic charge, the powder is carried on the surface with pistols, while maintaining an even, required thickness;
5. the stands go to the heating chamber, where they are maintained at the required temperature for a certain period of time.
By thoroughly checking and tracking the progress of each process, ALUFLAM EXTRUSION guarantees the highest coating quality.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".
The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.
The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.
This is set by Hotjar to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether this was the first time Hotjar saw this user. It is used by Recording filters to identify new user sessions.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
This cookie is set by Hotjar. This cookie is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the random user ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.